Have questions? We’ve got answers!

If you can’t find the answer to your question here, call the office at (910) 692-3492 or email us at

Where can I find camp forms?

Click here for the registration form.

Click here for the medical form.

Please print and return BOTH forms, along with payment. Forms can be brought or mailed to the office at 340 E. Massachusetts Ave., Southern Pines, NC 28387.

What is the difference between Gator Days and Summer Care?

Nothing! Gator Days is simply the new name for Summer Care.

Is snack or lunch provided?

A snack is provided for all camps.  

Can my two-year-old come to a camp that’s labeled “All Ages?” 

Unfortunately, they will have to wait. The minimum age for an EDS camp is three years old.

My child is mostly potty-trained. He wears Pull-Ups. Can he attend camp?

Your child must be FULLY potty-trained before he (or she) can attend summer camp at EDS.