ALL NEW STUDENTS:
(This Includes siblings of current students, Emmanuel Parish Members, Public):
An application for admission to EDS for the upcoming school year may be submitted at any time; however, this does not guarantee enrollment. All prospective families should contact EDS to schedule a tour and meeting with an administrator to learn more about the EDS experience. This will also provide an opportunity for the school to learn more about each family’s interests and needs. In order to complete the application process, the family will be asked to:
1) Submit an application and $50.00 application fee (non-refundable) no later than February 2, 2018
2) Schedule a visit and assessment day for your prospective student through the EDS office at 910-692-3492 (See below for ECP and Kindergarten assessment dates. Students in grades 1-5 will be assessed individually by scheduling a date with the office.
3) Submit any previous records for students Kindergarten through 5th grade (A release form allowing a current school to send student records to EDS is available in the office)
- Assessments and decisions about admittance are typically made in late February. Letters of acceptance and enrollment contracts to new students will be mailed to families in early March.
- The above process is also required for families who inquire about enrollment after the enrollment dates have passed. Assessment, and the availability of slots, will determine enrollment decisions at that time.
- All tuition is paid through FACTS Payment Plans and Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment. Families signing in for the first time must create a FACTS account. Those seeking financial aid should also apply through this website.
- Once placement has been offered to a student, the family must submit a non-refundable
$250.00 deposit to hold the student’s spot. This $250.00 payment is credited to the student’s tuition
obligation for the year.
EARLY CHILDHOOD PROGRAM (ECP) ASSESSMENT SESSION DATES:
(Dates Coming soon)
* Click here for ECP information (classroom options/requirements)
KINDERGARTEN ASSESSMENT SESSION DATE:
(Dates Coming soon)
ECP & Kindergarten students: Please sign up for one of these assessment sessions (note there is only one date offered for Kindergarten) through Signup.com document which will be sent via email to all applicants on February 2, 2018. If you do not have a current application on file, this must be completed before signing up for an assessment session. Sessions are limited to a specific number of participants.
STUDENTS IN GRADES 1-5 ASSESSMENT:
• Students in grades 1-5 will be assessed individually by scheduling a date with the office at 910-692-3492.
DEADLINES FOR NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT CONTRACTS FOR 2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR:
Siblings of current families- March 16, 2018
Members of Emmanuel Parish- March 19, 2018
General Public- March 22, 2018
ALL RETURNING STUDENTS:
- Returning students will be mailed a re-enrollment contract in mid-January.
- Enrollment Contracts are due no later than February 1, 2018.
- Any outstanding school fees must be reconciled before a contract for re-enrollment is offered.
* Click here for list of documents/information that must be on file at EDS for students before the first day of school.