- -In October, 1st- 4th grade students had a wonderful visit from Kelly Starling Lyons, an author who lives in Raleigh. She gave the students lots of ideas that they can use in their own writing. Students were invited to write their own rules down for being a “Rock Star Friend” and were challenged to “dare to shine by being you”. First grade student, Logan Christopher, entered and was the runner up in the national contest!
- -40th Candlelight Tour of Homes online ticket sales available November 1, 2017 on the EDS website! Buy yours today!
- -EDS Second Grade presents “Puppy Pumpkin Town” Wednesday, October 25 at 9:00 a.m. in the Parish Hall.
- -Don’t forget the Bonfire & Chili Cook-Off Friday, October 20, 2017 at 6:30pm at the Runaway Horse Farm!
- -EDS Field Day is all set for grades K-5 on Friday, Oct. 20, 2017!